Monday, January 5, 2009

Resolutions and Reflections

This coming Saturday we have our monthly Sister Circle meeting. I dubbed this meeting Resolutions and Reflections. Every January, we make goals for the year but last month I was thinking about those goals. I found my list last night and I was kind of disappointed because I did not make the mark on one goal. I think like most of us Christians, we resolve to develop a closer relationship with God. You know what I realized this morning in the shower (I'll tell you more about the shower later) that it has been five days into the new year and I have not prayed once! Hmm, that's a big one I have yet to deal with. Nevertheless, I will have accomplished somethings albeit half-hearted. So my goals for this year are to not make up new goals. The ones from 2008 were pretty good. Instead, I will reflect on why I didn't achieve what I set out to do and make it happen. So ladies, pull out those goals from 2008 and start working towards a better us!

No comments: